Some of us are familiar with the face masks of coconut, bananas, eggs and honey for shiny skin, but did you know that papaya also has amazing benefits for the skin?
Papaya has an enzyme called Papain, which is responsible for the lightening of the skin, reduces unwanted hair, exfoliates dead skin, repairs aged skin, etc. It is also a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Magnesium and potassium.
- Papaya, honey, and lemon face mask
- 1/4 ripe papaya
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Peel the papaya and mix until smooth
- Add honey and lemon juice and mix well.
- Apply the mask on your clean face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Gently use warm water to loosen the mask.
- Make a final rinse with cold water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
2. Papaya cucumber banana face mask
- Peel and mix all ingredients in a blender until you get a smooth puree.
- Crush the mixture on your face and avoid the areas around your eyes and mouth. Let it sink for about 15 minutes.
- When the time runs out, use warm water first to release the mask.
- Finish rinse the mask with cold water.
- Dry your face with a clean towel.